Apologies for the lack of posts in the last few weeks. It got to the point where I was heeding my Mum's advice - 'if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all'. Good news is that all is now well. A dose of antibitoics sorted me out, Zoe continues to challenge us with her Jekyll and Hyde personality, and George, well, he's kind of cute, even if he still can't sleep for more than 90 minutes at a time (and that's a big sleep). He had his first immunisations a few weeks ago, that we postponed because he was sick. They're never fun, but it was a chance to have him checked and weighed. As you can probably see from the photos below, taken today, this confirmed that he is a healthy, bouncy and big boy.


1 comment:
Hiya Sharen, I've been thinking about you and the trip to Canada. If Nicole Kidman can do it, so can you!!! :) Okay, so she probably has 4 nannies and wet nurses or something, but I'm sure it will work out okay for you all. Did I really say to get up and have a cup of tea in the night? - I don't think I've ever done that, but god knows what I say these days. It sounds like a good idea! ps got the promo.
Post a Comment